SneakyPhones.com - Membership Agreement
1. Eligibility. You must be at least eighteen years of age to register as a member of SneakyPhones.com or use this Site. Membership in the Service is void where prohibited. By using this Site, you represent and warrant that you have the right, authority, and capacity to enter into this Agreement and to abide by all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
2. Term. This Agreement will remain in full force and effect while you use the Site and/or are a Member of SneakyPhones.com. You may terminate your membership at any time, for any reason by Contacting Us. SneakyPhones.com may terminate your access to the site SneakyPhones.com may terminate your membership for any reason.
3. Non-Commercial Use by Members. The SneakyPhones.com Site is for the personal use of individual Members only and may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors. Organizations, companies, and/or businesses may not become Members of SneakyPhones.com and should not use the SneakyPhones.com Service or Site for any purpose. Illegal and/or unauthorized uses of the Site, including unauthorized framing of or linking to the Site will be investigated, and appropriate legal action will be taken, including without limitation, civil, criminal, and injunctive redress.
4. Proprietary Rights in Content on SneakyPhones.com. SneakyPhones.com owns and retains other proprietary rights in the SneakyPhones.com Site and the SneakyPhones.com Service. The Site contains the copyrighted material, trademarks, and other proprietary information of SneakyPhones.com, and its licensors. Except for that information which is in the public domain or for which you have been given permission, you may not copy, modify, publish, transmit, distribute, perform, display, or sell any such proprietary information.
5. Content Posted on the Site.
7. Member Disputes. You are solely responsible for your interactions with other SneakyPhones.com Members. SneakyPhones.com reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other Members.
8. Privacy. Keeping your personal information private is very important to us. We do not make give your cobtact information to any third parties without your permission.
9. Disclaimers. SneakyPhones.com is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate Content posted on the Site or in connection with the SneakyPhones.com Service, whether caused by Users, Members or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Service, nor for the conduct of any User and/or Member of the SneakyPhones.com Service whether online or offline. SneakyPhones.com assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, User and/or Member communications. SneakyPhones.com is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line-systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or combination thereof, including injury or damage to Users and/or Members or to any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating or downloading materials in connection with the SneakyPhones.com Site and/or in connection with the SneakyPhones.com Service. Under no circumstances will SneakyPhones.com be responsible for any loss or damage resulting from anyone's use of the Site or the Service and/or any Content posted on the SneakyPhones.com Site or transmitted to SneakyPhones.com Members. The Site and the Service are provided "AS-IS" and SneakyPhones.com expressly disclaims any warranty of fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. SneakyPhones.com cannot guarantee and does not promise any specific results from use of the Site and/or the SneakyPhones.com Service.
10. Limitation on Liability. Except in jurisdictions where such provisions are restricted, in no event will SneakyPhones.com be liable to you or any third person for any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special or punitive damages, including also lost profits arising from your use of the Site or the SneakyPhones.com Service, even if SneakyPhones.com has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, SneakyPhones.com. liability to you for any cause whatsoever, and regardless of the form of the action, will at all times be limited to the amount paid, if any, by you to SneakyPhones.com for the Service during the term of membership.
11. U.S. Export Controls. Software from this Site is further subject to United States export controls. No software from this site may be downloaded or otherwise exported or re-exported (i) into (or to a national or resident of) Cuba, Iraq, Libya, North Korea, Iran, Syria, or any other Country to which the U.S. has embargoed goods; or (ii) to anyone on the U.S. Treasury Department's list of Specially Designated Nationals or the U.S. Commerce Department's Table of Deny Orders. By downloading or using the Software, you represent and warrant that you are not located in, under the control of, or a national or resident of any such country or on any such list.
12. Disputes. If there is any dispute about or involving the Site and/or the Service, by using the Site, you agree that the dispute will be governed by the laws of the State of Florida without regard to its conflict of law provisions. You agree to personal jurisdiction by and venue in the state and federal courts of the State of Florida, City of Fort Lauderdale.
14. Other. This Agreement, accepted upon use of the Site and further affirmed by becoming a Member of the SneakyPhones.com service, contains the entire agreement between you and SneakyPhones.com regarding the use of the Site and/or the Service. If any provision of this Agreement is held invalid, the remainder of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect.
I HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT AND AGREE TO ALL OF THE PROVISIONS CONTAINED ABOVE.